Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

               Teacher, as a hero? How come? Does he/she flies? Have some extreme physical?  Or do some
impossible tricks to possible? These are some questions raised by confused age at a certain point. My answer is simply no. Teachers can’t fly, nor have some magical powers, but it doesn’t mean that they can’t be a Hero. For me, teachers are heroes in a sense that they are the ones who train a child to almost perfect. As I was reading a book lately, a quotation I read struck me the most. It says “Successful men weren’t be here if no teachers do exist”. This quotation is undeniably true! All of us have each unique ambition and that is all about our future and to be successful of course. I think no student or illiterate people have no ambition to have good position in life someday and not to experience hunger anymore. Even kids at a young age have those big ambitions in life. But aside from all of these things, what made us realize that teachers are heroes in a unique sense?
                As a student, I do realize that teachers are really heroes because they are the reasons why people
hit almost perfection, why our technology is rising this high, why many businessmen are now billionaires and why there are many scientists exploring our world. Teachers mold us first so that when we are old enough, we can handle every situation very well. For me, aside from the fact that teachers taught us knowledge on academics and sports, they also taught us values, good values to be exact. They even taught us the things that our parents did not teach us at home. Aside from that, they also motivate us to reach or pursue our goals. The qualities of a
teacher are very important so that they can win the feelings of the students, so that students may learn how to treat them like their real parents and so that students may learn how to trust them. Teachers comfort us when we feel that we can’t take anymore the burdens in our back. When we wanted to cry for some valid reasons, we, students can also ask some help when we have problems dealing both our financial or family problems. Among all of my teachers, I can’t decide whom I will pick because if they do not exist, I will not be here. But there is a teacher whom I really like. He is Mr. Devimer Lapinid, my grade-six teacher. In my one year dealing with him, I learned lots of things not only on academics but lessons dealing with the real world. And because of that, I apply them on my problems and thank God, it really works. We also spent time together with our classmates.
                We are here this very moment, because of our teachers, and I belong to this section because of
them. Words can’t  explain how I like to thanks my teachers who taught me lots of things in this world. If only I can
keep them in my life, I’ll really adopt them to show how I thank them from the bottom of my heart. We can’t deny the fact that our life is not ours, it’s God’s. but it is how we deal with it. My teacher, my hero, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment