Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reflective Essay


            As our subject teacher announced that we are going to post our essays on our blogs, I got scared because anyone can view my profile and of course, everyone can read my writings. Honestly, I really don’t have the talent in making essays, but I’m trying to make my write-ups good.
            My feeling when I was encoding my write-ups in my blog, is mixed up. Butterfly in my stomach won’t stop, it’s because maybe someone will laugh on my outputs and I don’t like that. But still, I gain my self-confidence and made up my mind to encode all my essays.
And because of our subject teacher, my write-ups are now much better than the previous because she corrected all my mistakes. Then, I also felt a happier side of me because I expressed what I feel in my blog. It is totally and originally me.
            After I finished all of the 8 write-ups, I was thrilled and excited. I got no regrets and I’m contented with what I am doing. And I discovered something, I JUST LOVE BLOGGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment